With a wide range of contemporary collections, flexible systems and endless finishes, configurations and accessories, Nolte Möbel offers almost unlimited scope and options for creating the bedroom of your dreams.
Nolte Möbel has been creating seriously stylish, exceptionally well made bedroom furniture for over 75 years and supplying to the UK for the last 25, to bring you bedroom furniture with contemporary European design flair, German engineering standards, free delivery and assembly, and a full after sales service.
Nolte Möbel is proud to be one of the few bedroom furniture companies to have achieved the FSC and PEFC seals of approval for our commitment to only using wood obtained from sustainably managed forests. So when you buy from the Nolte range, you do so in the knowledge that they are a committed and responsible manufacturer that takes seriously their responsibility to the environment and the earth’s natural resources.
Key factors for all Nolte products are quality, design and responsibility for the environment. Nolte think ahead in terms of environmental protection and, as of 1st January 2012, have adapted all of their production to purely green, carbon neutral electricty.
Style isn't the only reason for choosing Nolte bedroom furniture.
• Nolte offer a truly inclusive package that includes free delivery and assembly in your home. Nolte's highly experienced installers will ensure that your bedroom furniture is professionally built and finished, both swiftly and tidily.
• Nolte make world class furniture – and to prove it, they offer the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
• Nolte have more than 20 contemporary, fashionable, and flexible bedroom ranges and systems to choose from – all available in a choice of finishes and with a comprehensive range of optional extras. So you can pick a combination to suit your bedroom, accessories that match your lifestyle and a design that's perfect for you.
• All of Nolte's bedroom furniture comes in generously proportioned European sizes – up to 240cms high on some ranges. So even the most extravagant fashionistas will find they have room to play with – and then some!
• So confident are they that you'll love your new Nolte bedroom – and because we at The Back Centre and Nolte themselves want you to continue to be delighted with it, we offer a full after sales service.
• All Nolte's furniture has achieved the FSC and PEFC seals of approval for being made from wood obtained from sustainably managed forests.
We've known of Nolte for as long as they've been distributing in the UK, but following expansion of our showroom in 2012 we were able to put in a good display of their products. We confess that it has nothing to do with bad backs, but as you know, we like selling proven, quality furniture. It fits in well with our range of beds and mattresses and should satisfy those customers who have been asking if we stock it! We're very happy to have Nolte on board, so drop in and see for yourself. To whet your appetite, you can download brochures on the ranges we have on display by using the links below. If you would like a wider view of their extensive collection, please visit www.nolte-mobel.co.uk where PDF brochures for all their products are available.